Sunday, November 22, 2015


MY INFALLIBLE FAST FOOD  DIET

 Well, it finally happened.
It's come to my attention that the Fast Food Industry has finally found a way to turn me off to their food and help me lose weight.
You see, someone I know who is a major druggie/pothead was just hired at one of the more popular of the lot. And to my amazement, and his delight, he found out that they do not drug test their employees? Ever.
 I mean, this is a guy I wouldn't trust to deliver my food much less cook it. And yet there he is. Working where people have to trust his... Judgement,..  in respect to what they put in their mouths!! 
 Having myself been employed there years ago, I have often disputed the popular stereotype as being the end of the line career-wise. At the time, the store I worked at was run with almost military efficiency. And I've since then been proud to admit my past employment.
That was a long time ago however.
And my experiences as a customer since then have rapidly declined. 
And now it all makes sense.
The incorrect orders
The many inverted or misconstructed sandwiches. 
Incorrect change.
The attitude.
I really shouldn't feel as though I'm intruding or interrupting for wanting to place an order.
And now, after learning this, it's all fallen into place. It all makes perfect sense.
 As of now, I will no longer be stupid enough to expect anything but shoddy uninterested service from from this class of eatery.
 I will still get their coffee... I love their coffee... But nothing else.
So thank you Fast Food Giants for inadvertently taking an interest in my weight loss.

 Gotta be honest. I'm amazed that these employers, who predominantly employ people born within the last 20 years don't  drug test. I mean who's gonna feed all those pot head losers with the munchies if the workers are too "relaxed" to put a piece of meat between 2 buns?
 People might not respect these purveyors of greasy goodness that much, but until recently they've always been dependable and consistent. You don't crave a hamburger. You crave a McDonalds hamburger. You don't crave chicken, you crave KFC! Yum! We've all come expect that wether it be a week or a year since you've had your last one that you can expect that same dependable, familiar eating experience. 
 The main problem however as I see it is that there are more than a few people out there that equate these restaurants with America. And if their collective standards are in decline how does that reflect upon the rest of our country. 
My honest, and correct opinion, is that if the government is ever stupid enough to legalize marijuana, they'll pretty much be ending this country.
 Sorry to sound dramatic. I just have a lot of real life experience with Pot heads, and I know they depend on people believing their lifestyle is harmless. Pot breeds apathy. And thats dangerous... Especially in the workforce. Would you buy a car made in Jamaica? Think long term. 
And that's why, (And yes I know I'm beating a dead horse here) that celebrities should not be given any forum in this matter. 
Collectively they have no idea of what we "Little People" are going through.
In the "Real World" people need to be able to trust and depend upon each other. An expected service should not depend on the drug addled whim of some loser. 
"Yes I did want fries with that... And yes I did pay for them... But I didn't get them!"
 If a singer, comedian, actor or director becomes apathetic and decides that they don't want to do something, their career will simply shrivel up an die with no one the worse for it. And allowing someone as fickle or pig headed as this to influence anyone would be very, very dangerous. 

But then... as usual... I'm talking to myself. Everyone else is too stupid to even try to understand. 

"If your going through hell.......Keep going."

No comments:

Post a Comment